In the course of producing the location guides, the research teams are often approached by companies and industry representative bodies wishing to make a contribution to the content. The input of local expertise is always welcome and the team are currently considering a number of contributions from local professionals in the fields of law, finance, property and human resources. The contributions will take the form of location-specific guides covering the issues facing companies looking to establish operations in the locations covered by the Business City Guide.
The guides will cover such areas as:
- property sourcing, purchase and leasing, building
- setting up corporate vehicles, purchase of existing local corporate entities
- tax, banking and general finance
- recruitment, training, employee benefit and general human resources
- a variety of specific industry sectors
In each case, the guide will highlight the issues specific to the location and propose a range of possible solutions.
Any companies interested in providing such material, should in the first instance contact the editorial team giving the following details:
- the area of business expertise
- the scope of the proposed guide
- the extent of experience in foreign inward investment projects
Suggestions for submission should be sent to the for consideration. We will then provide a detailed brief outlining the requirements for the guide and the terms and conditions of publication.